A new treatment against ageing
What is Silhouette Soft®?
Silhouette Soft® is a technological innovation that offers what no other treatment has ever provided so simply: A redefined face, restored volume and reduced wrinkles by means of a 30-minute treatment with your doctor, for results lasting up to 18 months! Silhouette Soft® comes in the form of bidirectional absorbable thread cones. It is manufactured in the United States. Its development is based on 6 years of experience using Silhouette Lift® in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
What is the principle?
Silhouette Soft® is the only product on the beauty market enabling two joint actions:
– A lift effect as soon as Silhouette Soft® is applied for an immediate and discreet result!
– A regenerative effect, by means of stimulation of natural collagen production in the months that follow, for progressive and natural results!
How does treatment work?
– After a light local anaesthetic, Silhouette Soft® is inserted using a micro-needle. Treatment takes 30 minutes and you can quickly return to normal activity afterwards.
– Silhouette Soft® is applied according to your desires and the needs of your face. It can be used as single treatment and as a complement to dermal fillers and botulinum toxin.
Your doctor has been trained by our Laboratory in insertion of Silhouette Soft®.
What areas can be treated?
Silhouette Soft®, a unique solution, offers lasting results and corrects the effects of ageing where you feel them.
– Facial contours
– Cheeks and cheekbones
How is this innovative?
– An instant and natural lift.
– Gradual restoration of lost collagen.
– A completely absorbable component.
– One treatment in 30 minutes.
– No incision.
– Results last up to 18 months.
– Customised treatment against sagging in various zones: the jaw, the neck, the cheekbones, the cheeks and the eyebrows.
52-year-old patient and 56-year-old patient
TENSOR THREADS (PDO – Polydioxanone)
This technique is a transcutaneous procedure done by inserting meso threads and absorbable tensor threads, and it treats wrinkles and sagging skin. It restores a rested and rejuvenated appearance.
The threads are polydioxanone, used in cardiac and plastic surgery for 50 years. Absorbed by natural hydrolysis within 6 months, they provide a densifying and lifting effect for up to 18 months.
The threads cause reactive fibrosis, a normal healing process inducing neocollagenesis around and close to the thread, which stimulates skin tone in these areas.
Barbed tensor threads create tension on the skin
– 1 zone (2 threads): €1,200 incl. VAT
– 2 zone (4 threads): €2,000 incl. VAT
– 3 zone (6 threads): €2,800 incl. VAT
Meso threads, which are not barbed, are active in densification of the dermis
– 1 zone: €600 incl. VAT
– 2 zones: €900 incl. VAT
– 3 zones: €1,300 incl. VAT