APTOS “Excellence Visage” tensor threads
What are APTOS tensor threads?
The implantation of APTOS “Excellence Visage” tensor threads is a minimally invasive technique which restores the contours of the face and slows the process of ageing.
The threads have microscopic barbs whose shape and arrangement have been specially studied to achieve perfect tissue fixation. They create a lifting effect of the relaxed tissue and restore volume.
What happens during treatment?
A local anaesthesia is administered, and the threads are implanted with a cannula approximately 3mm below the skin, in the subcutaneous tissue.
With a single insertion point per hemiface, located at the edge of the scalp, between three and five APTOS “Excellence Visage” threads are positioned on each side.
What are the results?
The nasolabial fold and jaw line are attenuated, and the cheekbones are raised.
In addition, thanks to bio-stimulation, the quality of the skin is improved: it is more hydrated, more supple and more toned.
The results are visible immediately after implantation of the threads.
One month later, the results are final and last, on average, two years.
The procedure does not require any isolated recovery time.
From €1,500 incl. VAT
What is Silhouette Soft®?
Silhouette Soft® is a technological innovation that offers what no other treatment has ever provided so simply: A redefined face, restored volume and reduced wrinkles by means of a 30-minute treatment with your doctor, for results lasting up to 18 months! Silhouette Soft® comes in the form of bidirectional absorbable thread cones. It is manufactured in the United States. Its development is based on 6 years of experience using Silhouette Lift® in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
What is the principle?
Silhouette Soft® is the only product on the beauty market enabling two joint actions:
– A lift effect as soon as Silhouette Soft® is applied for an immediate and discreet result!
– A regenerative effect, by means of stimulation of natural collagen production in the months that follow, for progressive and natural results!
How does treatment work?
– After a light local anaesthetic, Silhouette Soft® is inserted using a micro-needle. Treatment takes 30 minutes and you can quickly return to normal activity afterwards.
– Silhouette Soft® is applied according to your desires and the needs of your face. It can be used as single treatment and as a complement to dermal fillers and botulinum toxin.
Your doctor has been trained by our Laboratory in insertion of Silhouette Soft®.
What areas can be treated?
Silhouette Soft®, a unique solution, offers lasting results and corrects the effects of ageing where you feel them.
– Facial contours
– Cheeks and cheekbones
How is this innovative?
– An instant and natural lift.
– Gradual restoration of lost collagen.
– A completely absorbable component.
– One treatment in 30 minutes.
– No incision.
– Results last up to 18 months.
– Customised treatment against sagging in various zones: the jaw, the neck, the cheekbones, the cheeks and the eyebrows.
TENSOR THREADS (PDO – Polydioxanone)
This technique is a transcutaneous procedure done by inserting meso threads and absorbable tensor threads, and it treats wrinkles and sagging skin. It restores a rested and rejuvenated appearance.
The threads are polydioxanone, used in cardiac and plastic surgery for 50 years. Absorbed by natural hydrolysis within 6 months, they provide a densifying and lifting effect for up to 18 months.
The threads cause reactive fibrosis, a normal healing process inducing neocollagenesis around and close to the thread, which stimulates skin tone in these areas.
Barbed tensor threads create tension on the skin
– 1 zone (2 threads): From €1,200 incl. VAT
– 2 zone (4 threads): From €2,000 incl. VAT
– 3 zone (6 threads): From €2,800 incl. VAT
Meso threads, which are not barbed, are active in densification of the dermis
– 1 zone: From €600 incl. VAT
– 2 zones: From €900 incl. VAT
– 3 zones: From €1,300 incl. VAT