facial and body rejuvenation by LED
The principle of LED
LED (Light Emitting Diode) in dermatological application was developed by NASA to compensate for poor healing of astronauts in space.
It has been scientifically demonstrated that according to its colour and intensity, the light penetrates the epidermis or dermis and acts on the cells. The light emitted from the LED. is absorbed by the cells of the body to stimulate the mitochondria (cellular intra microorganisms responsible for the production of energy and the fight against oxidative stress / ageing). This process is called Cell Chromostimulation
This chromostimulation activates cellular metabolism, rapidly leading to improved oxygenation, operation and defence of tissue in a natural way.
Different colours (red, yellow, blue, orange, violet) and wavelengths can be used to establish appropriate treatments for each skin type.
– They do not provide heat, side effects or downtime.
– They allow for treatment of all skin (skin colour).
– They cover a wide area in all seasons (face, neck and neckline, chest, scalp and even the entire body).
– They provide a relaxing, soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.
Effects on skin and expected results
There are different possible techniques to remove pigment spots.
– Stimulation of fibroblasts responsible for the production of collagen and elastin, which results in an effect of skin that is more toned, denser, firmer and with diminished wrinkles.
– Improvement of cell metabolism and local microcirculation, which contributes to the quality of the skin and skin tone.
– Improved healing
– Acne decrease by eradicating the bacteria responsible for pimples.
– Decreased sebum hypersecretion.
– Densification of hair (stimulates the growth and regulates hyperseborrhoea).
Non-cutaneous effects of LED
– Stimulation of the excretory organs (organs responsible for detoxification liver, kidneys) by stimulating their renewal and especially their operation
– Improvement of overall energy, by increasing production of ATP (our “fuel”) by mitochondria upon treatment of the whole body with LED. Improved overall shape
– Relaxing effect, elimination of muscular tension
– Overall anti-ageing by fighting against inflammation(main enemy of our health and our aging), against oxidative stress and against the dysfunction of our mitochondria.
What happens during an LED session?
The LED is applied a few centimetres from the face or the zone to be treated, on makeup free and clean skin. During the session, the intensity and colour of the light will vary depending on the treatment.
Is it painful?
No, the treatment is completely painless. There is only a warm feeling that spreads.
How many LED sessions are needed?
We recommend one session per week for 4 to 6 weeks then one session per month for 4 months. This frequency is, of course, indicative and may vary depending on the problem being treated.
After how long will results begin to be observed?
The first effects can be seen after 6 to 8 sessions. Changes to the skin are gradual and continue for several months after treatment, as the collagen is formed.
From €50 incl. VAT