The revolution in injection techniques
Injection of dermal fillers has become one of the most practised acts in aesthetic medicine. While botulinum toxin corrects expression wrinkles, peelings smooth the epidermis and fractional lasers restructure the dermis, injections of hyaluronic acid and other fillers, such as PRP injections, reconstruct plasticity in the face.
The history of injections has evolved considerably since the first absorbable injectable products for aesthetic purposes: collagen, then hyaluronic acid, which have fortunately taken over non-absorbable implants such as silicone.
Initially, collagen injections and low viscosity hyaluronic acids were performed via needle and were intended merely for correction of wrinkles or loss of plumpness in lips, without real consideration of the all areas of the face.
With the appearance of more viscous products, the objective of these treatments has focused on the correction of volume losses by injecting more deeply: widening of the cheeks and temples, sagging of the lower face, deep wrinkles, skin areas crumpled by loss of subcutaneous fat, etc. This then gave birth to the new approach to facial aesthetic treatments for recovering its architecture, without exaggerating traits but rather restoring a naturally rejuvenated appearance.
A non-traumatic injection technique using blunt needles (or micro-cannulas) was developed by Dr Sebban:
The Soft Filling Technique
(Soft Filling Technique) to meet the needs of patients
The range of these needles with round tips, called SoftFil® needles, is perfectly suited to all fillers and all injection sites used in the Soft Filling technique: it allows all cosmetic filler treatments to be performed simple, safely and effectively.
The Soft Filling Technique
Its goal is the restoration of facial volume in a comprehensive, harmonious and natural way, without trauma: by means of the rounded tip of the SoftFil®, needles, anaesthesia is not necessary, and there is virtually no bleeding, neither blue nor haematoma.
This is the biggest revolution in injection techniques in aesthetic medicine for many years.
Restoration of volume
VOLUME to REJUVINATE your FACE
The volumising hyaluronic acids have the following benefits:
– As a hyaluronic acid, they are completely absorbable.
– Excellent tolerance.
– Are integrated and positioned perfectly into tissue.
– Hold for an average of 18 months.
– Results are immediate and very natural.
– They can replace fat injections in certain indications.
– They provide a lifting effect by restoring facial volumes.
Volumising hyaluronic acid is recommended for filling the cheeks, cheekbones, temples, and chin.
People who have lost weight and have a hollow face, post-ageing facelift patient(s), people with fat atrophy (melting) in the face.
How does it work?
Drawing of injection zones in standing position
– Slight local anaesthetic
– Injecting using a cannula (less traumatising) or a needle
– Massage required at the end of treatment
After the injection session, your practitioner will practice massage to evenly distribute the implant and align the result.
beginning at €480 incl. VAT
Treatment of wrinkles with hyaluronic acid
What is hyaluronic acid?
It is a non-animal biodegradable substance, naturally present in the dermis. It is produced through a crosslinking process that allows hyaluronic acid molecules to be linked together. Once injected, the gel resulting from this manufacturing retains water and usually persists for many months (between 6 to 12 months) in tissues. In addition, this technique also restarts the manufacturing of our own hyaluronic acid as well as our own collagen.
What can be treated with hyaluronic acid?
Three types of wrinkles can be treated:
– Fine lines such as wrinkles around the eyes (“crow’s feet”) or perioral wrinkles by means of the fluid form of hyaluronic acid which is injected into the superficial dermis.
– Moderately deep wrinkles such as those in the forehead or cheek, the nasolabial folds or frown lines by means of a dense formula of hyaluronic acid which is injected into the middle dermis.
– Deep wrinkles such as pronounced nasolabial folds or to re-contour lips, reshape cheekbones or restore facial contours by means of a dense formula that is injected into the deep dermis.
The effects are immediate and after applying a little makeup to cover, you can continue regular activity as soon as you leave.
Rates depend on the extent of the treatment area
– Per syringe: €480 incl. VAT
– Bundle of 4 syringes: €1,500 incl. VAT / Bundle of 6 syringes: €2,000 incl. VAT
– Hand bundle: €600 incl. VAT